Personal Article Floater
While your homeowners or renters insurance policy does provide protection for personal property, there are often limits to the amount that a policy will pay if something is stolen. For items that are highly valuable, you'll want a Personal Article Floater to protect yourself for these higher value items. PAF policies can be purchased separately for the specific valuables listed. They often have no deductible if there is a loss.
These are perfect policies if you have an item that exceeds the value listed in your homeowners insurance policy, and you can rest easy knowing your item is insured up to its full value.
Consider PAF Coverage For These Valuables
- Jewelry and engagement rings
- Silverware, china and crystal
- Fine Art
- Stamp and coin collections
- Sound equipment (recorders)
- Sports equipment (archery, fishing, skiing, camping, and more)
- Wedding gifts
- Musical instruments
- Golf Equipment
- Pedigreed dogs
- Garden tractors
- Political campaign collections