Classic Car Insurance
We offer the top name in classic car insurance, Hagerty. Classic and collector car insurance policies differ from regular car insurance policies in several ways. The benefits of insuring your classic or collector car with a specialty insurance product are outlined below:
Agreed Value Coverage - In the event of a total loss, you receive an amount equal to the agreed value of the car, rather than replacement cost minus depreciation.
No Deductible - In most states, you pay nothing to file a claim.
Flexible Usage - We offer comfortable mileage limits for your classic car.
In House Claims - Your claim is handled by an expert in classic car insurance.
Repair Shop of Choice - People that own collector cars usually have a repair shop they prefer to use. With Hagerty, you're free to use your favorite shop to repair your ride.
Restoration Coverage - Your insurance can increase in value as your car increases in value.
What Types Of Collector Cars Do We Insure?
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Exotic and special interest
- Street rods
- Modern classics
- Replicas (high quality)
- Fire trucks
- Low riders
- Military vehicles
- Motorcycles and scooters
- Vehicles under active restoration
What Is Not Covered By A Collector Car Policy?
- Inexpensive home-built kits that do not replicate a classic vehicle
- Any vehicles used for camping, off-road or utility-type driving
- Pro-street vehicles modified with racing features like roll cages, nitrous systems, parachutes, etc.
- Regular-use vehicles driven on a daily basis
- Vehicles used primarily for commercial use
- No motorcycles with performance modifications
- Any vehicle modified with nitrous systems, blown alcohol systems or that run on nitro-methane
- Dune buggies